If you have been reading my blog since last year, I’m pretty sure you remember that time when I posted about Noted Journal PH’s Notedori in my blog. Well, guess what? Noted Journal PH has a premium type of Notedori now which they call Notedori Deluxe. Made with the same type of love and effort, the Notedori Deluxe is best for Traveler’s Notebook users who prefer to have more inserts in their TNs.
I love discovering new things, shops, and options in the planning and journaling community. There are so many planners, traveler’s notebooks, and journals all over the internet being sold locally and internationally. Sometimes, it’s disappointing when I stumble upon a product I really, really like and realize that it would need more money for it to get here than the actual price for it. So when I discover more local shops that cater to my passion for planning and journaling, I really get all giddy inside.
About CN Paper Crafts
- 70 gsm white blank which they call their “budget” insert;
- 100 gsm white blank insert with smooth and thick paper, perfect for calligraphy;
- and 100 gsm cream blank insert, textured and cream-colored for more character.
- Blank inserts range from P50 – P180 per piece
- Printed black and white inserts range from P80 – P260 per piece
- Printed colored inserts range from P100 – P280 per piece
- Specialty papers range from P250 – P400 per set of 3
- Package A Set 1 includes one (1) Macata cover, two (2) printed B&W inserts, one (1) blank insert, metal charm, and two elastics and the price usually ranges from P400 – P930.
- Package A Set 2 includes one (1) Macata cover, two (2) printed B&W inserts, one (1) blank insert, metal charm and two elastics is priced from or in between P490 to P1070.
- Package B Set 1 includes one (1) Macata cover, three (3) blank inserts, metal charm and two elastics with price range of P350 – P790.
- Package B Set 2 includes one (1) Macata cover, three (3) blank inserts, metal charm and two elastics and price ranges from P440 -P920.
- Mini TN Charm – P50 – P70 depending on the color
- Kraft Folder – P30 – P40 depending on the size
- Charms – P25 each
- Extra Elastic – P10
CN Paper Crafts
I am holding my first giveaway for The Paper Junkie ever!!!
So… what will the winner take home?
- One (1) Silver Notedori from Noted Journal PH – I have my own Notedori and all I can say is that IT. IS. THE. BOMB!!! I brought it with me when I went to Turkey and Bicol and I treat it as a travel journal! Review of Notedori here.
- One (1) Planner Kit from Paponei’s Gifts – You’ve prolly read my planner kit reviews from Paponei’s Gifts and have seen it on my Instagram and here on the blog. I have become a regular of their planner kit and I must say that each kit is well thought of and well-prepared. Always worth the wait!
- One (1) Webster’s Pages Color Crush Planner Binder from krafty + kaeratana – Krafty and Kaeratana is one of the kindest and most generous shops I’ve ever dealt with in the Philippine Planner Community. They sent in a Color Crush binder which is I think perfect for both beginners and planner girls who have been involved with planners long enough.
- One (1) box of shaker clips handmade with love by Crafthappie by Vanj – I can’t think of words to describe how beautiful Vanj’s shaker clips are. I have witnessed her first hand create paper clips and all I can say is that she really creates crafts happily and she is overflowing with creativity. I still envy whoever will win this giveaway!
- Washi tapes, bookmarks, and stickynotes from @hazelheartscrafts – My good friend Hazel sent in additional stuff for the winner to help you design your spreads!
- Sticker sheets from Now Geek Out – Don’t let the shop’s name fool you into thinking all Now Geek Out’s stickers are just for geeks! You’ll be surprised to see how dainty the sticker sheets are!
- Sticker sheets from Paper Joy PH – My my my! My planner is already a “suki” of Paper Joy PH stickers! I can attest to the quality their stickers have and how much passion they put into each design and each set or sheet!
- Personal WO2P (Week on 2 pages) inserts from Planning Rainbow PH – I super duper love Planning Rainbow PH’s inserts! They’re so smooth and also fountain pen friendly. Review of their shop and products here.
- A set of 10 Dong-A Hexaplus Fineliners from yours truly – This has been my go to coloured pens ever since I started doodling stuff on my planners and notebooks, around 2012. It may seem cheaper than most leading pens preferred by planner girls but I love it still!
Sounds super fun!!! How can I join?
- Follow all the Instagram accounts of our generous sponsors: @notedjournalph, @paponeisgifts, @kaeratana, @crafthappiebyvanj, @hazelheartscrafts, @nowgeekout, @paperjoyph, @planningrainbowph, and last but not the least, @thepaperjunkie.
- Repost the photo above on Instagram with the hashtag #thepaperjunkiegivesback. You can post up to 3x a day. No need to tag me or the other shops.
- Like The Paper Junkie on Facebook.
- Tag as many friends as you can on the original Instagram post. No limits!
- BONUS!!! (For additional points. This is optional.) Leave a comment on this post and tell me what’s your favorite planner!
- For Philippine residents only.
- Account must be public to verify eligibility.
- No giveaway only accounts.
- Please do not follow then unfollow after the winner has been announced. Unfollowers will be banned from joining future giveaways.
- Giveaway ends on August 26, 11:59 PM.
- Winner will be randomly chosen and announced between August 27 and August 30!