If you have been reading my blog since last year, I’m pretty sure you remember that time when I posted about Noted Journal PH’s Notedori in my blog. Well, guess what? Noted Journal PH has a premium type of Notedori now which they call Notedori Deluxe. Made with the same type of love and effort, the Notedori Deluxe is best for Traveler’s Notebook users who prefer to have more inserts in their TNs.
Hello hello hello!!! (Okay that was such a hyper hello!) I am so excited to write about this as this has been something I’ve been brewing for almost a month just to give a proper “giving back” giveaway to everyone!
As you might have all known, I’ve only started getting serious in the planning and journaling community since this year started. And I have no words as to how loving and welcoming the Philippine planner and journaling community has been to me. Throughout the past seven months, I have learned a lot, acquired a lot of planners and journals, discovered tips and tricks to better planning, and (this is the best part) MET THE MOST AWESOME BUNCH OF PLANNER SISTERS (woohoo I love you PGFTE sisters!!!) Well, isn’t that reason enough to celebrate? So…
I am holding my first giveaway for The Paper Junkie ever!!!
I made a point to include the shops of my PGFTE (well, if you still don’t know it, PGFTE stands for Planner Girls from the East) sisters and some of my trusted shops that were generous enough to giveaway a few stuff from their shops!
So… what will the winner take home?
- One (1) Silver Notedori from Noted Journal PH – I have my own Notedori and all I can say is that IT. IS. THE. BOMB!!! I brought it with me when I went to Turkey and Bicol and I treat it as a travel journal! Review of Notedori here.
- One (1) Planner Kit from Paponei’s Gifts – You’ve prolly read my planner kit reviews from Paponei’s Gifts and have seen it on my Instagram and here on the blog. I have become a regular of their planner kit and I must say that each kit is well thought of and well-prepared. Always worth the wait!
- One (1) Webster’s Pages Color Crush Planner Binder from krafty + kaeratana – Krafty and Kaeratana is one of the kindest and most generous shops I’ve ever dealt with in the Philippine Planner Community. They sent in a Color Crush binder which is I think perfect for both beginners and planner girls who have been involved with planners long enough.
- One (1) box of shaker clips handmade with love by Crafthappie by Vanj – I can’t think of words to describe how beautiful Vanj’s shaker clips are. I have witnessed her first hand create paper clips and all I can say is that she really creates crafts happily and she is overflowing with creativity. I still envy whoever will win this giveaway!
- Washi tapes, bookmarks, and stickynotes from @hazelheartscrafts – My good friend Hazel sent in additional stuff for the winner to help you design your spreads!
- Sticker sheets from Now Geek Out – Don’t let the shop’s name fool you into thinking all Now Geek Out’s stickers are just for geeks! You’ll be surprised to see how dainty the sticker sheets are!
- Sticker sheets from Paper Joy PH – My my my! My planner is already a “suki” of Paper Joy PH stickers! I can attest to the quality their stickers have and how much passion they put into each design and each set or sheet!
- Personal WO2P (Week on 2 pages) inserts from Planning Rainbow PH – I super duper love Planning Rainbow PH’s inserts! They’re so smooth and also fountain pen friendly. Review of their shop and products here.
- A set of 10 Dong-A Hexaplus Fineliners from yours truly – This has been my go to coloured pens ever since I started doodling stuff on my planners and notebooks, around 2012. It may seem cheaper than most leading pens preferred by planner girls but I love it still!
Sounds super fun!!! How can I join?
- Follow all the Instagram accounts of our generous sponsors: @notedjournalph, @paponeisgifts, @kaeratana, @crafthappiebyvanj, @hazelheartscrafts, @nowgeekout, @paperjoyph, @planningrainbowph, and last but not the least, @thepaperjunkie.
- Repost the photo above on Instagram with the hashtag #thepaperjunkiegivesback. You can post up to 3x a day. No need to tag me or the other shops.
- Like The Paper Junkie on Facebook.
- Tag as many friends as you can on the original Instagram post. No limits!
- BONUS!!! (For additional points. This is optional.) Leave a comment on this post and tell me what’s your favorite planner!
- For Philippine residents only.
- Account must be public to verify eligibility.
- No giveaway only accounts.
- Please do not follow then unfollow after the winner has been announced. Unfollowers will be banned from joining future giveaways.
- Giveaway ends on August 26, 11:59 PM.
- Winner will be randomly chosen and announced between August 27 and August 30!
As a planner novice, I can’t help but explore other possibilities on how I can be more productive and plan better. Currently, I have four planners (which I’ll be posting about in length soon) and as of now, I think those four are able to prove their purposes well. But because of the active planner and journal community here in the Philippines especially in the groups I belong to on Facebook, I stumbled upon Noted Journal PH and they were so kind to give me my first ever Traveler’s Notebook from them, my Notedori!
I still haven’t thought of any name that I can give it (yes, I’m wired and weird that way) but I instantly fell in love with it the first time I got hold of it! And because I love letting people know how the items I order or get sent to are and I’d love to babble about my Notedori, here’s my review!
I already blogged about Noted Journal PH on my main blog so for on overview, head on over to that post!
As I said earlier, this is my first ever TN so I don’t really know how or what it’s supposed to be or feel (I have this weird habit of “feeling” paper products, forgive me) but I love the texture of the leather the Notedori has and the felt underneath it. I got a brown Notedori and it’s perfect for me!
I love the adjustable pen holder and I can even clip it on the top, side, or bottom of my Notedori. I bet I can even fit two pens here! Works well for a pen lover like me that can’t really settle for just one pen to use in writing.
It has one elastic with this cute little camera trinket and it just made my Notedori more loveable. I like how it’s a cute reminder to take more photos even in the most mundane moments.
I literally squealed like a little girl when I saw this mini Notedori hanging from this chain. And when I opened it, it has pages I can actually write and doodle on!
Currently, my Notedori has two dotted notebook inserts. I’m planning to add a grid and plain one soon so that I can fully use up the space. A Notedori can hold 4 inserts which I think is just about enough to accommodate your writing needs. Well, if it can’t at that, you can always get another one or more!
All in all, I’d have to say that I LOVE IT. The Notedori is so handy that I can practically bring it anywhere and anytime I want. To be honest, I haven’t given thought of trying to keep a journal again until now. As I already have my planners, I’m planning to make my Notedori a productivity tracker, journal, and brain dump. Even though I keep two blogs and blurt out things on social media once in a while, there are thoughts and things I’d love to keep private and I prefer writing on paper ever since anyway.
I’m also planning on building my TN collection from them and get one or two passport sized Notedoris for my two blogs. Simply put, that’s how awesome I find their products!
Noted Journal PH